Click the the word "schedule" above to see our schedule for this event
9-11 (Must not be in 7th grade or above)
September 19th and October 10th
Harding Academy Baseball Field
40 Players Maximum
$75 covers all 6 hours of instruction
Shane Fullerton- Head Coach Harding Academy
Brad Wallace- Head Coach Vilonia
Justin Moore- Assistant Coach Vilonia
Aaron Vaughn- Assistant Coach Harding Academy
Tyler Parker- Assistant Coach Harding Academy
J. Paul Fullerton- Joliet Slammers
BASEBALL CROSSTRAINING WELCOMES YOU
Thank you for visiting our site for Baseball Crosstraining! We hope any questions you have can be answered on this web page! If you would like to call Coach Shane Fullerton to know more details he can be reached at (501)230-6826. We are glad you are here and hope you can join us for one of our summer sessions!
A structured and intense 4-day camp for highly-motivated baseball players who seek a deeper understanding of the game as an individual performer and as a teammate. It is our desire that campers not only learn the game more in depth, but learn how to better honor God with their baseball talents and leadership skills. The camp will include advanced daily baseball instruction and competition, daily leadership activities and discussions, and devotional/prayer times to help put it all together.
On the campus of Harding University, Armstrong Hall is a top-notch facility and has been the temporary home of all Baseball Crosstraining campers and most of its coaches since the summer of 2016. The living quarters are suites of two rooms with 2 beds per room and a bathroom connecting the two bedrooms. Each suite has its own bathroom! Campers may request their roommates and suitemates. We can make a variety of combinations work for campers who want to room with their friends. Each year we also have numerous campers who want to share their room with a new friend. If this is the case, we will do our best to pair campers up according to age. Due to the constant presence of our coaches in the dorms, the lack of camp down time, and the highly organized structure of our camps, they are known by Harding dorm parents to be some of the most low-maintenance camps on campus!
Wiggins Field on the campus of Harding Academy/Harding University is recognized as one of the top high school baseball surfaces in Arkansas. It has been named "Arkansas High School Athletic Field of the Year" by the Arkansas Turf-Growers Association. It has also been named "Arkansas Private School Baseball Field of the Year" by the Arkansas High School Baseball Coaches Association. Wiggins Field will be the central hub for all baseball activities at the camp. It is surrounded by 3 smaller fields and batting cages that will also be used during camp activities and games.
RANGE FOOD HALL
The Range Food Hall offers a wide variety of foods in an all-you-care-to-eat environment including new stations below*:
- G8 – Allergen-Friendly Station: G8 is a unique station designed for students dining with food allergies and sensitivities
- Rooted will bring you the very best in authentic, healthy, fresh, and flavorful vegetarian and vegan selections.
- Flame: At our new age grill, our talented chefs will create grilled classics and specialty items made to order for every guest. Using fresh ingredients, our burgers, turkey burgers, grilled chicken and veggie burgers will satisfy every craving.
- Homestyle: This warm space makes our guest feel as close to home as possible and offers unique dishes that display our talented culinary team and invite students to explore flavor profiles and dishes from every student’s home kitchen.
- 500 Degrees: 500 Degrees is a thoughtful and conscious experience that serves the needs of all students by taking a deliberate approach to making pizza healthful, flavorful, and authentic.
- Sweet Shoppe: The Sweet Shoppe is your on-campus solution for sweets, snacks, and homemade treats.
- Innovation is our chef-attended made-to-order cooking station, bringing innovative recipes and unique flavors. Innovation will feature weekly rotating pop-up style menus that continue to build on the ability to customize while guiding the experience down the avenues of the world’s most innovative food cities.
- Stacked: Just on the opposite side of the Innovation station, we will implement Stacked which is not your typical deli! Featuring fresh ingredients sliced in-house with a variety of toppings, options and signature spreads with a selection of breads, from whole grain to ciabatta to avoiding gluten options. Guests can have their sandwich made custom to order or they can choose to enjoy our daily featured gourmet sandwich. Seasoned and homemade chips, maid daily, will accompany your sandwich.
- Fresh 52: Welcome to a full-service salad bar that is Fresh 52 weeks a year and offers a variety of crisp, ripe fruits and vegetables and unique offerings that will allow guests to create specialty salads. A key component of this station is a mix of customary items and rotating selections for added variety and excitement in the station. To complete the experience, guests will also find made-from scratch soups, a selection of fresh breads, and locally grown produce and organic items when possible. Students will also be able to sweeten their health forward diet with a selection of fresh fruit, yogurts, and toppings.
- Nook: All your breakfast essentials can be found at Nook, from cereal to milk, along with an array of dairy-free options.
*Not all stations will be open during summer. Visit dineoncampus.com/harding to view current menus, updated daily.
SAMPLE DAY OF ACTIVITES AND INSTRUCTION
BREAKFAST WITH COACHES-- DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT/PRAYER AND CHALLENGE
ON-FIELD ACTIVITIES-- INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM FUNDAMENTALS
OFFENSIVE INDIVIDUAL VIDEO ANALYSIS
COLLEGE-STYLE BATTING PRACTICE AND BULLPENS (ON-FIELD UNLESS RAINING THEN IN THE GYM)
GAMETIME (6 TEAMS-- 2 ON EACH FIELD)
RE-CAP DAY/PRAYER/DEVOTIONAL AND CHALLENGE FOR TOMORROW
** NOTE: BATTING PRACTICE/ FUNDAMENTAL PRACTICE WILL BE DESIGNED TO BE INTENSE LEARNING TIMES WITH A HIGH NUMBER OF REPETITIONS. HARD WORK AND COACH ABILITY ARE "MUSTS".**